Saturday, October 8, 2011

Captain's Log

Son of a green blooded hobgoblin--another damn blog from this guy? Seriously doesn't he have a life? a wife? and a crazy schedule job?

Indeed sir.  Even so...

I don't know how active this blog will be but I intend to use it as a repository for all Far Trek pictures, posts, and other bits of interest related to Far Trek as a come across them.

I would hope the Far Trek RPG will inspire YOU to create and submit some adventures or other cool bits!  I'll do what I can when I can but with a ton of different projects in mind and being juggled...this blog will be updated as I am able or inspired.

So in the interest of inspiration what would you like to see?  Maybe nothing because the rules are enough? I don't know-but I hope you will let me know.

Live Long and Prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment